Epson XP 830 Ink Cartridges Install
Epson expression premium XP 830 printer is given with four coloured ink cartridges such as cyan, magenta, yellow and black coloured cartridges. These are individual ink cartridges and so you can change the specific ink cartridge that runs out of ink. These ink cartridges are instantly dry inks and are fade-free and smudge- free. These inks are available in the online markets, which are specifically made for the epson premium XP830 printer. To install the ink cartridges, follow the steps below:
- Unbox your new epson expression premium XP – 830 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials such as tapes from the outside of the printer.
- Connect the power cordto your epson premium XP 830 printer and to an electrical outlet and power on.
- Wait until the printer gets started for the first time.
- Then, lift up the scanner unit and make it fix in its place.
- Take away the ink cartridges from its packing.
- Remove the yellow coloured tapefrom the ink cartridge.
- Take the first ink cartridge facing the coloured side up.
- Push the ink cartridge in the holder until it fixes in the holder.
- Install all the ink cartridges in the holders according to the colours specified in the printer.
- After installing all the ink cartridges, just close the scanner unit.
- Allow your epson XP 830 printer to install ink.
- The installation will take some time and a prompt messagedisplays in your printer’s control panel, at once installation gets completed.
- Your printer is ready to use.