Epson WF c5790 Ink Cartridges Install
Epson Workforce Pro WF c5790 printer has two ink cartridges, the one black colour cartridge and the other tri colour ink cartridge. Epson pigment ink delivers laser quality sharp colour prints for your everyday prints. This Epson Workforce Pro WF c5790 printer gives you instant dry prints, which you can share easily with others at once you printed. These ink cartridges must be installed as the steps that follows,
- Unbox your world’s smallest all-in-one mobile printer- Epson Workforce Pro WF c5790 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials such as tapes and other cardboard pieces from the printer.
- Make sure that you remove all the packing materials from the printer parts.
- Now, open the front cover of your Epson Workforce Pro WF c5790.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Power on your Epson Workforce Pro WF c5790 printer.
- The printer will take some time to start up for the first time.
- When the printer is powered on, you can start installing the ink cartridges.
- Uncover the ink cartridges from the packaging.
- Remove the yellow tapes from the cartridges.
- In your right side of your printer, you will find the cartridge holders.
- Insert the cartridges in the holders properly as the colours specified in the printer.
- Allow the printer to install the ink cartridges.
- At once installation is completed, you will get a message in the printer’s control panel that the ink installation is completed.
Your Epson Workforce Pro WF c5790 printer is ready to use.
Need Technical Support Call us @ our Toll Free : 563 277 4651
EPSON PRINTER DRIVER AND MANUAL DOWNLOAD
Epson printer series drivers are available in the internet, which can be easily downloaded by the easy steps. To download the drivers available for your Epson printer,
- Firstly, you must setup your printer physically ready.
- Make sure that your Epson printer is installed with ink cartridges and loaded with plain white sheets.
- Connect your Epson printer to the computer with the active network connection, as network connection is must for the driver installation.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer drivers.
- Click on Epson products and drivers.
- Select your operating system and the version properly.
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete installation.
To download the manuals for your Epson printer,
- The Epson printers offers the manuals and user guides available for your particular printer model.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer manuals.
- You can find your specific printer manual.
- Click on your printer model.
- Download the user manual for your Epson printer series.
- This manual will be downloaded in PDF format, which can be used for later clarification.
- This user guide or manual provides you with all the information about your printer and setup.
- The user guide is filled with the pictures to make the user understand better.