Epson WF 4630 Troubleshooting
- Epson ink cartridge issues:
- Open the front panel of your Epson Workforce Pro WF 4630 printer.
- Just press the ink cartridge and remove it from the holder.
- Reinstall them properly in the holders.
- Repeat it for several times.
- If you are using the refilled ink cartridges,then make sure that the ink cartridges are cleaned nicely.
- Clean the electrical contacts in the ink cartridges. And reinstall them after some time.
- Print quality issues:
- The main problem that creates print quality issues is the ink cartridge issues.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges to get rid of it.
- Use the plain white sheetsto get quality prints.
- Use the quality papers, which are not torn or damaged at the sides.
- Load papers in the input tray and adjust the edge guides to its correct size.
- Make sure that you don’t tight the edge guides too tightly, which can cause damage to the paper and stops feeding papers.
- Paper stuck issues:
- If the edge guides are tightened too much, it may be one of the reasons for the paper stuck issues.
- If the papers are stuck, then remove the ink cartridges from the holders and check whether any paper is stuck inside the holders. Remove them and reinstall the cartridges
- Also, check whether any paper is stuck in the rollers. And remove them.
- Remove the papers in the input tray and place them properly in the tray and adjust the edge guides to the correct size.
- Clean the printer rollers with the distilled water and wet pads.
- Also clean the print head nozzles.
- If it does not clear your problem, then go for servicing.
Need Technical Support Call us @ our Toll Free : 563 277 4651
EPSON PRINTER DRIVER AND MANUAL DOWNLOAD
Epson printer series drivers are available in the internet, which can be easily downloaded by the easy steps. To download the drivers available for your Epson printer,
- Firstly, you must setup your printer physically ready.
- Make sure that your Epson printer is installed with ink cartridges and loaded with plain white sheets.
- Connect your Epson printer to the computer with the active network connection, as network connection is must for the driver installation.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer drivers.
- Click on Epson products and drivers.
- Select your operating system and the version properly.
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete installation.
To download the manuals for your Epson printer,
- The Epson printers offers the manuals and user guides available for your particular printer model.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer manuals.
- You can find your specific printer manual.
- Click on your printer model.
- Download the user manual for your Epson printer series.
- This manual will be downloaded in PDF format, which can be used for later clarification.
- This user guide or manual provides you with all the information about your printer and setup.
- The user guide is filled with the pictures to make the user understand better.