Epson WF 310 Wireless Setup
Before connecting your printer to the wireless network, make sure that your router is connected to the wireless network and your computer is connected to it wirelessly.
- Un box your Epson workforce WF 310 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Open the printer and connect the power cord.
- Switch on the Epson workforce WF 310 printer.
- Install ink cartridges and load papers in the paper tray.
- In your computer, install the printer software by inserting the CD given with the printer.
- Otherwise, download and install Epson workforce WF 310 printer software in your computer.
- Click install and Follow the onscreen instructions to install the software.
- In the select your connection window, select wireless connection.
- Select, setup printer for the first timeand click on next.
- Click on Wi-Fi auto connect and click on next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and your Workforce WF 310printer will automatically gets connected to your computer through wireless network.
- If not, then select the wireless network setup method as using printer buttons.
- To fill in your SSID and the network password, click on show network password in your computer which is already connected to the network.
- Then press the home button.
- Go to Wi-Fi setup and press OK in your Epson workforce WF 310 printer’s control panel.
- In the Wi-Fi setup wizard, select your SSID by using your printer’s arrow buttons.
- To give your password, use the printer buttons and click on OK.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to connect your Epson workforce WF 310 printer to the wireless network.
Need Technical Support Call us @ our Toll Free : 563 277 4651
EPSON PRINTER DRIVER AND MANUAL DOWNLOAD
Epson printer series drivers are available in the internet, which can be easily downloaded by the easy steps. To download the drivers available for your Epson printer,
- Firstly, you must setup your printer physically ready.
- Make sure that your Epson printer is installed with ink cartridges and loaded with plain white sheets.
- Connect your Epson printer to the computer with the active network connection, as network connection is must for the driver installation.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer drivers.
- Click on Epson products and drivers.
- Select your operating system and the version properly.
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete installation.
To download the manuals for your Epson printer,
- The Epson printers offers the manuals and user guides available for your particular printer model.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer manuals.
- You can find your specific printer manual.
- Click on your printer model.
- Download the user manual for your Epson printer series.
- This manual will be downloaded in PDF format, which can be used for later clarification.
- This user guide or manual provides you with all the information about your printer and setup.
- The user guide is filled with the pictures to make the user understand better.