Epson WF 310 Setup & Installation
- Unbox your Epson workforce WF 310 printer.
- You will find the printer, USB cable, Power cord, black coloured ink cartridge, coloured ink cartridge, maintenance part, manual and printer’s software CD/DVD inside the package.
- Remove all the packing materials from the Epson workforce WF 310 printer and remove the stickers placed over the printer.
- Now, connect the power cordto the Epson workforce WF 310 printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Open the printer by pulling the printer’s front panel upwards.
- Pull it until it is fixed to its position properly.
- Switch on the Epson workforce WF 310 printer by using the power button in the printer’s control panel.
- Then, take the ink cartridges away from the plastic bags.
- Remove only the yellow tapes away from the ink cartridges.
- Insert them in the slots by placing the black cartridge in the left slot and the coloured cartridge in the right slot.
- Allow the Epson workforce WF 310 printer to charge the ink.
- At once charging is completed; the completion messagewill be displayed in the printer’s control panel.
- If you have not installed the cartridges properly, the printer will show an error message and ink will not get installed.
- If it happens, then reinsert the cartridges again in the holders properly.
- Then, load papers in the input tray.
Your Epson WF 310 setup physically. For more clarifications, see the manual to setup your printer physically.
Need Technical Support Call us @ our Toll Free : 563 277 4651
EPSON PRINTER DRIVER AND MANUAL DOWNLOAD
Epson printer series drivers are available in the internet, which can be easily downloaded by the easy steps. To download the drivers available for your Epson printer,
- Firstly, you must setup your printer physically ready.
- Make sure that your Epson printer is installed with ink cartridges and loaded with plain white sheets.
- Connect your Epson printer to the computer with the active network connection, as network connection is must for the driver installation.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer drivers.
- Click on Epson products and drivers.
- Select your operating system and the version properly.
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete installation.
To download the manuals for your Epson printer,
- The Epson printers offers the manuals and user guides available for your particular printer model.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer manuals.
- You can find your specific printer manual.
- Click on your printer model.
- Download the user manual for your Epson printer series.
- This manual will be downloaded in PDF format, which can be used for later clarification.
- This user guide or manual provides you with all the information about your printer and setup.
- The user guide is filled with the pictures to make the user understand better.