Epson WF 2650 Setup,Install & Troubleshooting
EPSON WF 2650 SETUP
- Unbox your Epson workforce WF 2650 printer.
- You will find the printer, USB cable, Power cord, black coloured ink cartridge, coloured ink cartridge, maintenance part, manual and printer’s software CD/DVD inside the package.
- Remove all the packing materials from the Epson WF 2650 printer and remove the stickers placed over the printer.
- Now, connect the power cordto the Epson workforce WF 2650 printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Open the printer by pulling the printer’s front panel upwards.
- Pull it until it is fixed to its position properly.
- Switch on the Epson WF 2650 printer by using the power button in the printer’s control panel.
EPSON WF 2650 Ink Cartidges
Epson WF 2650 printer has two ink cartridges, the one black colour cartridge and the other tri colour ink cartridge. Epson pigment ink delivers laser quality sharp colour prints for your everyday prints. This epson workforce WF 2650 printer gives you instant dry prints, which you can share easily with others at once you printed. These ink cartridges must be installed as the steps that follows,
- Unbox your world’s smallest all-in-one mobile printer- Epson Workforce WF 2650 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials such as tapes and other cardboard pieces from the printer.
- Make sure that you remove all the packing materials from the printer parts.
- Now, open the front cover of your Epson WF 2650.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Power on your Epson workforce WF 2650 printer.
- The printer will take some time to start up for the first time.
- When the printer is powered on, you can start installing the ink cartridges.
- Uncover the ink cartridges from the packaging.
- Remove the yellow tapes from the cartridges.
EPSON WF 2650 Troubleshooting
- Epson ink cartridge issues:
- Open the front panel of your Epson WF 2650 printer.
- Just press the ink cartridge and remove it from the holder.
- Reinstall them properly in the holders.
- Repeat it for several times.
- If you are using the refilled ink cartridges,then make sure that the ink cartridges are cleaned nicely.
- Clean the electrical contacts in the ink cartridges. And reinstall them after some time.
- Print quality issues:
- The main problem that creates print quality issues is the ink cartridge issues.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges to get rid of it.
- Use the plain white sheetsto get quality prints.
- Use the quality papers, which are not torn or damaged at the sides.
- Load papers in the input tray and adjust the edge guides to its correct size.
- Make sure that you don’t tight the edge guides too tightly, which can cause damage to the paper and stops feeding papers.
EPSON WF 2650 Driver Download
- Un box your Epson wf 2650 printer.
- Remove the packing materials from the printer and power on your printer.
- Install the ink cartridges and load enough number of plain sheets in the paper tray.
- Connect your printer to the same wireless network as your computer in which you are going to download your printer drivers.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer drivers.
- Click on Epson products and drivers.
- Select your country/ region and your product type and name correctly.
- Select your operating system and the version
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install.
- Click on download and then click save to save the information.
- Then, click run to run the installation.
- It will take some time to complete installation.
- When a prompt message displays in your desktop screen asking you to allow the software to make changes in your computer, click yes.
- Then click ok to continue.
EPSON WF 2650 Wireless Setup
Before connecting your printer to the wireless network, make sure that your router is connected to the wireless network and your computer is connected to it wirelessly.
- Un box your Epson workforce WF 2650 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Open the printer and connect the power cord.
- Switch on the Epson WF 2650 printer.
- Install ink cartridges and load papers in the paper tray.
- In your computer, install the printer software by inserting the CD given with the printer.
- Otherwise, download and install Epson workforce WF 2650 printer software in your computer.
- Click install and Follow the onscreen instructions to install the software.
- In the select your connection window, select wireless connection.
- Select, setup printer for the first timeand click on next.
- Click on Wi-Fi auto connect and click on next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and your Epson WF 2650 printer will automatically gets connected to your computer through wireless network.