Epson ET 2650 Troubleshooting
- PRINTER LIGHT ISSUES:
- If your printer light is off or flashed for few seconds and off, then make sure that you have plugged in the power cable properly.
- Power off your printer and turn on after few seconds.
- Also, it may be due to voltage capacity differences, so please check for the power supply.
- Epson ink cartridge issues:
- Keeping your printer turned on, open the scanner lid of your epson expression 2650 printer.
- Just open the ink tank lids.
- Check whether you have installed the ink properly.
- Check for the ink levels and refill them properly.
- Power off your printer and turn it on again.
- Epson paper jam issues:
- If the paper is stuck in the input tray, just switch off the epson et 2650 printer.
- Then, remove the papers from the paper tray.
- Arrange the papers properly and insert them in the input tray. Adjust the edge guides not so tightly to the length of the papers.
- Then, open the output tray and check for the torn pieces of paper or the struck paper. And, remove.
- Check for the torn papers in the printer rollers and remove them. You must do this only after the printer is turned off.
- Epson print quality issues:
- To have better quality prints, use clean and untorn plain white sheets.
- Use the high quality inks, so that the colour quality would be ultimate.
- Correct the edge guides to the length of the papers and not too tightly.
- Epson wireless setup issues:
- Make sure that your router is connected to an active network connection.
- Power off your printer and computer and then power on them again.
- Make sure that your computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
Need Technical Support Call us @ our Toll Free : 563 277 4651
EPSON PRINTER DRIVER AND MANUAL DOWNLOAD
Epson printer series drivers are available in the internet, which can be easily downloaded by the easy steps. To download the drivers available for your Epson printer,
- Firstly, you must setup your printer physically ready.
- Make sure that your Epson printer is installed with ink cartridges and loaded with plain white sheets.
- Connect your Epson printer to the computer with the active network connection, as network connection is must for the driver installation.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer drivers.
- Click on Epson products and drivers.
- Select your operating system and the version properly.
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete installation.
To download the manuals for your Epson printer,
- The Epson printers offers the manuals and user guides available for your particular printer model.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer manuals.
- You can find your specific printer manual.
- Click on your printer model.
- Download the user manual for your Epson printer series.
- This manual will be downloaded in PDF format, which can be used for later clarification.
- This user guide or manual provides you with all the information about your printer and setup.
- The user guide is filled with the pictures to make the user understand better.