Epson Artisan 810 Ink Cartridges Install
Epson provides Claria Hi- definition ink for your Epson artisan 810 printer. This super quality instant dry inks provide better quality prints than others. This ink is smudge- free, fade- free, scratch and water resistant too. While other printers have little number of ink colours, your Epson 810 printer is given with the six coloured ink cartridges. It includes light cyan and light magenta coloured ink cartridges along with the black, yellow, cyan and magenta coloured ink cartridges to show differences in printing colours. To install ink cartridges in your epson 810 printer, follow the steps below:
- Open and remove the packing materials from your new epson artisan 810 ink cartridges printer.
- Connect the power cord and power on your epson artisan 810 printer using the power button in front of your printer.
- Wait for sometime until the printer gets started.
- Take away the ink cartridges from its packing.
- Remove the yellow coloured tape from the ink cartridge.
- Place the ink cartridge in the holder facing the coloured tape side up.
- Install all the six coloured ink cartridges in the specified cartridge holder in the printer.
- After installing all the ink cartridges, allow your epson artisan 810 printer to install ink.
- If your ink didn’t get installed, then remove the cartridges and reinstall them properly in the holders.
- At once installation of ink is completed, you will get a prompt message in the printer’s control panel.
- Load papers in the input tray which could accommodate up to 100 sheets .
- Your all new epson artisan 810 printer is ready to use.