Epson Printer Troubleshooting
How to solve epson Printer Troubleshooting
- The very first problem you face is paper jam issues.
- Turn on your printer and remove the ink cartridges.
- Check whether any paper is stuck in the input tray, output tray or inside the cartridge access door and remove them.
- Next is print quality issue.
- Make sure that you use the correct printer driver.
- Check for the ink levels and replace the ink cartridge that is low on ink levels.
- Use clean plain white sheets for better print quality. Do not use damaged papers and make sure that you place it properly in the input tray.
- Keep your printer turned on and remove the ink cartridges. Then, reinstall them. Repeat the steps for several times.
- Clean the electrical contacts in the ink cartridges using the wet swabs.
- Next is the printer roller issues:
- Cleaning printer rollers can solve many problems.
- To clean, wet the cleaning pad.
- Load papers in the input tray.
- Power off the printer and hold the ink button and power button.
- Slowly roll the roller and clean.
- Lastly, it is the wireless connection issue:
- Check whether any wireless light is lit on the printer’s control panel. If not, then your printer is not connected to a network. So connect your printer to the network.
- Then, power off the router and then power on.
- Lastly, restart the computer.
If the problem continues, go for servicing.