Epson ET 2650 Wireless Setup & Installation
- Unbox the printer.
- Install the ink in the ink tanks and physically setup the printer using the Start Here sheet provided with the Epson ET 2650 printer.
- Make sure that your router is connected with the wireless network.
- Install the printer softwarein your PC by inserting the CD given with the epson expression ET 2650 printer in the Computer.
- And follow the onscreen instructions to complete installation.
- Otherwise, use theepson expression et 2650 setup to install the printer software in your computer.
- In the select your connection window, select wireless connection.
- Click on the setup printer for the first time and give next.
- The Wi-Fi auto connect window opens, click onyes and give next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Your system will automatically detect your printer and wirelessly connect with it.
If your printer is not connected, then follow the steps below:
- Using the printer’s control panel, give next.
- You want to enter your SSID and the network passwordin the printer to connect to the wireless network.
- On the screen, click show network password and enter it in the boxes provided using the buttons in the printer’s control panel.
- Give next.
- In the control panel, press the home
- In the Wi-Fi setup, click ok.
- To proceed with the next step, press ok.
- In the Wi-Fi setup wizard, give your network password using the buttons in the printer control panel and click OK.
- Your printer will now connect with the wireless network.
Need Technical Support Call us @ our Toll Free : 563 277 4651
EPSON PRINTER DRIVER AND MANUAL DOWNLOAD
Epson printer series drivers are available in the internet, which can be easily downloaded by the easy steps. To download the drivers available for your Epson printer,
- Firstly, you must setup your printer physically ready.
- Make sure that your Epson printer is installed with ink cartridges and loaded with plain white sheets.
- Connect your Epson printer to the computer with the active network connection, as network connection is must for the driver installation.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer drivers.
- Click on Epson products and drivers.
- Select your operating system and the version properly.
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete installation.
To download the manuals for your Epson printer,
- The Epson printers offers the manuals and user guides available for your particular printer model.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer manuals.
- You can find your specific printer manual.
- Click on your printer model.
- Download the user manual for your Epson printer series.
- This manual will be downloaded in PDF format, which can be used for later clarification.
- This user guide or manual provides you with all the information about your printer and setup.
- The user guide is filled with the pictures to make the user understand better.